Rich Boulger Resumé
Rich Boulger- Sendero Group Board Officer
To have the opportunity to achieve excellence, and to influence the next generation of leaders, using superior leadership, business, analytical and technology skills
- Hands on leadership style and solution development approach
- Analytical and innovative approach to business problem resolution
- Extremely supportive and open management and mentoring style
- Quick study as it relates to business problem resolution and the practical application of commercially available technology to business problems
- Places high value on intellectual excellence and interpersonal integrity
- Partner at Accenture (formerly Andersen Consulting) for over 13 years. Twenty five years of total experience with Accenture.
- Experienced with the implementation of major ERP products including SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle.
- Experience managing a 500+ person information systems organization
- Deep functional skills in the area of financial and performance management in complex global organizations
- Experienced in large scale management and business solution thought leadership
- Executive relationships with key members of industry and government
- Passed all parts of the uniform CPA exam
(1978- 2003*) Partner 1990 - 2003 (Retired May 2003)
- Led major consulting engagements for multiple Fortune 500 organizations
- Worldwide responsibility for Utility industry financial practice
- Served as "outsourced director" of corporate applications for a Fortune 500 company for 2+ years. Managed $150+ million IS budget.
- Functional expertise include all major financial functions (accounting, budgeting, treasury, consolidations, strategic planning), human resources, supply chain, commodity trading, risk management, business intelligence (data warehousing, OLAP, reporting, query), modeling and mathematical optimization.
- Experienced with business process reengineering achieving results of up to 40% cost reduction with no reduction of service levels.
Manager 1982 - 1990
- Provided consulting to clients in multiple industries including gas and electric utilities, telecommunications, state and local government, commercial real estate, high technology products, health care and professional services.
- Managed projects of up to 125 people.
- Experience includes domestic and global entities.
Staff Consultant 1978 - 1982
- Roles included programming (BAL and higher level languages), business process design, simulation model design, econometric analysis and system implementation.
- University of Michigan
MBA (primary focus on statistics and management science), 1978
- University of California at Davis
BS (with honors) - Agricultural Economics and Business Management, 1976
Interests, Activities and Personal
Married with three children 10, 9 and 7 years of age
Active in ice hockey as player and coach
Frequent speaker at industry and technical conferences
* Left Accenture for a short time in 1980/1981, employed as management science analyst at Bank of America